Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone not play/finish the campaign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone not play/finish the campaign?

I'm just wondering if i'm one the few that haven't finished the NWN 2 campaign. I personally been waiting on a friend for the last half year to go through the story, as i happen to not be crazy about playing through it by myself.
    So anyone else out there haven't played or finish it? Perhaps could run through it one day
    Same with SoZ if anyone crazy enough to see what that like with mult. people.
    Currents:
    Nothing yet.

Forgottens, as time has slip, so have they.
    Varnz Fury - Born again Druid
    Luke Harper - Seadog of the Sea.

I made it all the way to the Trial by Combat (or whatever. the part where you fight lorne) when my save file got corrupted. The event wouldn't trigger to start the combat.

I've recently tried replaying through it again, but I got to the smuggling run for the thieves and got bored.

MotB, however, was short enough to hold my interest for the entire thing.
    Last edited by MKartMaster; 12-05-2008, 11:24 PM.

Comment

won the orginal by killing my own party.

won the second one by giving the one of many the god of deads essence and consuming the faceless one or something like that.

Anyway evil endings both.

If the weather wacks my internet at home I figure will be playing single player to tide me over until it works again.

*edit*

And yes I am the type in a first person shooter that offs teamates to get more amo. Or use them as distractions or a sheild.
      Last edited by Product of Void; 12-03-2008, 08:35 PM.
      blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
      Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
      I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Originally posted by MKartMaster View Post
        I made it all the way to the Trial by Combat (or whatever. the part where you fight lorne) when my save file got corrupted. The event wouldn't trigger to start the combat.
        I got myself all the way to meeting the Warlock and having him join me for the moment of time. Somewhere toward end of Act 2 i believe.
        Currents:
        Nothing yet.

Comment

Finished the OC with my level 18 Drow Bard of Sharess. By the time I Finished MotB he was a Bard20/Duelist10 with a parry of +96

Still havnt installed let alone played Storm of Zehir yet; firstly because Sundren hasnt updated yet and secondly because I have the likes of Gears 2 to play with mates, Left 4 Dead, Persona 3, Valkyrie Profile 2, ICO, Suikoden V & Fallout 3 (aside from L4D and Gears 2, all need finishing!).
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Never finished OC or MotB, mainly because my old computer had problems with the games, but I might finish them soon.

I could technically finish SoZ, I just haven't decided to end it yet.

Comment

I've beaten every single campaign & official expansion for NWN1, and NWN2. I always beat the campaign before opening the toolset so I know what I'm working with.
              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I completed each of them as well. I tried to go through the OC a second time with the intention of getting the 'evil ending', but I must have made a mistake somewhere along the way

Comment

I gave up on NWN2 when somebody spoilered me and let me know that you can't get romatic with Neeshka. The game seemed pointless after that.

Ah, Neeshka. She was so cool, I wanted to be her for about a year.
                  Juniper Thimbles, aka Juney, Blueberry, Maggie, Magpie or Queenie, depending who you ask:
                  Ex-Seamstress, Wannabe Collector, and Machiavellian Maker of Mischief.
                  'Cherries or Strawberries? Rain or Shine? Cats or Dogs? Cake or Pie?'

Juney's Super-Sparkly Triple-New theme tune:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9Kc-p2xxw#t=0m22s

Comment

Finished everything from BG1 to MOTB. But i think i took a longer break in the middle of NWN2. I think they just made it too long. All that stuff you had to do to get into the Blacklake district... *sighs* .. a bit less would have been more.

Comment

Thanks Product of the Void for posting ending spoilers in a thread about people not finishing the game. Like I needed any less reasons for finishing the silly thing. *rolls eyes*

But I didn't. I lost interest after I found out you couldn't end up with the tiefling thief... Neeshka? That just destroyed any interest I had in the game... didn't do the expansion because I never beat the first game.

Sundren didn't help eitehr.

Alcander Nefezen-'Sometimes, I wonder, does a Dragon see the same colours as I?"

Comment

I completed both, but haven't finished Storm of Zehir (and don't intend to at this time) though I'd happily MP through the OC with some peeps again if I wasn't in crappy GMT timezone. (damn we're so unpopular in this country)
                        Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Main reason i put this post up was see if anyone would be interested in MPing through the campaigns. I personally enjoy when other people are around, rather then speaking to NPC's for a mass amount of time.
                          I would really like to do SoZ with four people if posible at a later time, perhaps have alittle RPing going on.
                          Currents:
                          Nothing yet.

Comment

I'd love to play SoZ multiplayer!
                            Juniper Thimbles, aka Juney, Blueberry, Maggie, Magpie or Queenie, depending who you ask:
                            Ex-Seamstress, Wannabe Collector, and Machiavellian Maker of Mischief.
                            'Cherries or Strawberries? Rain or Shine? Cats or Dogs? Cake or Pie?'

Juney's Super-Sparkly Triple-New theme tune:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9Kc-p2xxw#t=0m22s

Comment

Yeah, SoZ seems like the campaign where MP would shine. Few boundaries = better MP experiences, like Baldur's Gate 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X