Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

completion of quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• completion of quests

new to the server...

*potential spoiler*

so i'm trying to complete the plague quest, but the NPC's I talk to won't let me continue the quest (e.g. I talk to the Sgt before the goblins hills and he stops talking to me when I ask to help him). I'm figuring that it's a DM-run (?) quest since people have been great about "spreading the rumor". I've gone past the goblin chief to see what the rumor is about but I don't know where to go from there. I RP'ed my way through it and all my "hmmm.... Banites and goblins don't normally cross paths" haven't gotten me any closer.

Am I supposed to talk to DM-run character or am I supposed to be talking to the Sgt? If the latter, why doesn't he talk to me?
    characters:
    Jos'iah Ithildurin - Semper, a guardian of Haldemar. "One should always be faithful"
    Elijah - Warrior Mage and Legionairre of Sundren. "My axe and my magic will cleave you!"
    Duskthorne - Bounty Hunter. "Every land needs a masked man to do the dirty work for them" (personal heroes: The Knight of the Flying Rodent and The Monk of the Arachnid Order)

Last time I checked quests had not been implemented in to the server yet, so it's probably something a DM will have to help you with.
    Akodo
    Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Jaerem is half right. This is something you'll have to get with a dm over.

Comment

Working...
      X