Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No feats bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No feats bug

I have no feats appear in my Available Feats list at all, for any class. If I hit Recommend, it will choose the feats as if they were there. Any help?

I just un-installed NWN2 and patched from a clean slate.

Spinebelt Skullcrush
    Orcses is dah BIGGESTand da STRONGEST

Do you have MotB too?

Comment

Not yet, looking for a sale.
      Spinebelt Skullcrush

Comment

Yeah Sundren requires MotB. You won't be able to login without it.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I know that already, this error isn't Sundren exclusive. This error occurs in any mode of play.

The reason I posted here is because no one responded with a solution on the Atari forums.
          Spinebelt Skullcrush

Comment

Atari has no customer service, it's not surprising. I have heard of this bug before but never experienced it personally. The only thing I can tell you that might work is to completely uninstall NWN2, verify that both NWN2 directories in MyDocs and Program Files are deleted, then reinstall the game, and patch it.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

As Saulus already said Atari won't be helping though you can try the bioware boards and you might get an answer from them.

http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums...html?forum=116

Comment

When I said Atari I meant the Bioware forum:

http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums...2750&forum=116

I'll try your suggestion, Saulus.
                Spinebelt Skullcrush

Comment

Found this fix on Bio boards, in a separate topic, posted after yours:

http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums...ght=no%20feats
                  Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Nice find sparkeh, thanks! The guy who responded to my thread was actually correct, I was just looking in the wrong over-ride. I think it had something to do with Charlie-UI, which I downloaded back a few months. That would explain why my inventory and ui were all disorganized.

All better!
                    Spinebelt Skullcrush

Comment

Working...
                    X