Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacing Constitution With Dexterity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normal or lesser? And who would you trust to hold your stuff?

Also, a magic bag doesn't help with things RP Strength related.

Comment

So... what did you end up with?

Just curious.
      Playing Asha'easaahae Illeleste & Frem

Comment

Oh... Ummm. I haven't created my post-wipe character yet, but I'm going to go with pretty much what I had before: Pure wiz, 18 INT, starting with Mind Over Body and Toughness, and I haven't really decided yet on what points are going into CON and DEX. That'll probably be a decision I make as I create my character.
        Character(s)
        >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
        ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

All my wizards generally follow a build like this:

Str: 8 or less
          Dex: 10
          Con: 12+
          Int: Maxed
          Wis: <Dependant>
          Cha: <Dependant>

If you RP, there's plenty of people that'll carry crap for you Spell DC is what I go for most however. And Wis/Cha is personality traits I want. My last wizard was wierd with high charisma and low wisdom. The leader that you smirked at now and then for oddities but you liked none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by Abyss View Post
            Oh... Ummm. I haven't created my post-wipe character yet, but I'm going to go with pretty much what I had before: Pure wiz, 18 INT, starting with Mind Over Body and Toughness, and I haven't really decided yet on what points are going into CON and DEX. That'll probably be a decision I make as I create my character.
            You can try it in a test module to see how much HP you will get to better see if you need more in CON or if you can put those points into something else. I wouldn't trust many people to carry items for you, either. :|

Comment

Originally posted by GodBeastX View Post
              ...My last wizard was wierd with high charisma and low wisdom. The leader that you smirked at now and then for oddities but you liked none the less.
              Yeah, that's somewhat like what I'm going for... He's going to have decent charisma (10+ish... I might start some kind of guild later) and a low wisdom. So, he'll be absentminded and occasionally condescending, considering how he has, like, six to eight more intelligence points than your average Joe Fighter.
              Character(s)
              >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
              ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Working...
              X