Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question on Flame Weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Flame Weapon

The spell says it does 1d4 points of fire damage +1 point per level up to a max of +10, in nwn 1 that would make it a min of 11 and max of 14 fire damage at level 10 caster. At 10 druid I'm doing 1 to 6 fire damage with that spell, was it changed how the spell works in nwn 2 so that it has a min of 1 and a max of 14 or is it an Obsidian bug?

I have noticed alot of buggs where you dont get the bonuses for each level. . on the last server I played I had a paladin on lvl 13 and his greater magic weapon only gave a plus 1 bonus but should have given plus 4 I think and same with divine favor, gave plus two but should have given plus four on lvl 12.

So what i'm trying to say is, you should probobly blame obsidian.
    Last edited by Lanthar; 05-29-2007, 06:25 PM. Reason: Add
    Character: William Norain - Self claimed Protector of Sundren, Keeper of the Necropolis gate, the man betwen Sundren and Oblivion.

Login Lanthar: The Causer of Silence.

Comment

For the paladin part, you probably weren't taking into account that paladins are only 1/2 level casters.

For flame weapon, I haven't ever had it deal more than 6 points of damage. It may just be D6 fire and described incorrectly -- unsure.
      Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
      Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

I thought they had 1/4 caster lvls, and I made tons of paladins in nwn1 so I know how they are suposed to turn out, according to pnp rules they got the wrong bonuses from those spells aswell.
        Character: William Norain - Self claimed Protector of Sundren, Keeper of the Necropolis gate, the man betwen Sundren and Oblivion.

Login Lanthar: The Causer of Silence.

Comment

I noticed that if I cast flame weapon and hit a monster, any other flame based spells no longer seem to take effect. For example, if I cast wall of fire or body of the sun, then attack with a flamed weapon, those spells no longer do any damage.

Comment

Working...
          X