Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic Level Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Level Question

Hey there folks. I've been playing PWs for 5+ years on NWN2, but Sundren is the first server I've played on where epic levels were actually a consideration. As such, I'm a bit unfamiliar with certain interactions between epic levels and class levels.

I heard from a friend that the NWN2 doesn't allow you to start a new class once you're into epic levels - is that true?

E.g. take 20 levels of fighter, then start taking Divine Champion at level 21.

I'm aware that epic levels take a long time to earn and all that, but I'm the sort of person that likes to plan builds out months/years in advance so I'm not stressing out when (if) I do finally get that level. Thanks in advance for any help, it's appreciated.
    Aleister Kimaris - Dragonblooded Knight of the Northern Watch

There's no such restriction in NWN2. I think other servers have house rules in place that are similar to what you mentioned, but there's nothing like that in place here.
    Originally posted by Saulus
    Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Thanks, that's all I needed to know!
      Aleister Kimaris - Dragonblooded Knight of the Northern Watch

Comment

I believe the rule is three levels in each class you intend to take before 20. Divine champ on kaedrins was a good way to get bonus feats in the epic levels, just like WoD/AK
        Step in front of a runaway train -
        just to feel alive again.
        Pushing forward through the night,
        aching chest and blurry sight.

It's so far, so far away~
        It's so far, so far away~

Cold wind blows into the skin,
        can't believe the state you're in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodriki View Post
          I believe the rule is three levels in each class you intend to take before 20. Divine champ on kaedrins was a good way to get bonus feats in the epic levels, just like WoD/AK
          There's no such rule on this server.
          Originally posted by Saulus
          Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Working...
          X