Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spell/Feat Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spell/Feat Help

I need to identify all the spells/feats that can remove magical effects from a creature. So far I have:

Spells
    • Devour Magic
    • Dispel Magic
    • Dispel Magic, Greater
    • Dispel Magic, Lesser
    • Pilfer Magic
    • Remove Blindness/Deafness
    • Remove Curse
    • Remove Disease
    • Remove Fear
    • Remove Paralysis
    • Restoration
    • Restoration, Greater
    • Restoration, Lesser
    • Spell Breach, Greater
    • Spell Breach, Lesser
    • Voracious Dispelling
    • Wall of Dispel Magic
    • Wall of Greater Dispel Magic

Feats:
    • Remove disease(Paladin)
    Are there any others I am missing?

*edit - other peoples inputs*
    • Mordenkainen's Disjunction
    • Song of Freedom
    Account Name: LuvHandles
    Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
    Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
    Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
    Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
    Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
    Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Off the top of my head: Mord's and Song of Freedom

I think anything that gives immunities can break effects already on a creature: Like FoM
    Originally posted by Saulus
    Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

I don't think FoM breaks effects.
      Originally posted by Cornuto
      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

OK, after a lttle digging I think this is a complete list. If anyone knows of any other's please let me know.

In my module, I have changed it so that all weapons, melee and ranged, use your dex bonus to hit. This requires me to take the characters dex bonus and subtract their strength bonus then apply that as an attack modifier when the character is using a melee weapon. Its working great, the only thing left to handle is dispels and when the caster of the spell rests. I have a design in mind for the rest issue and I guess I'll just have to recompute the bonus each time something is hit with a dispel in case their Str/Dex stats change as a result of the dispel.
        Account Name: LuvHandles
        Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
        Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
        Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
        Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
        Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
        Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Paladin holy sword spell? It dispels on hit.
          "Thanks is best given in the form of gold." -Kyle Rendell

Comment

Mind Blank (removes as well as granting immunity), Joyful Noise, Neutralize poison.
            Originally posted by roguethree
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
            X