Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can't find my disks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't find my disks

Well, I installed windows 8 and ... now I need to find my disks for NWN2. I found the storm of Zehir, but not the other two yet. If I can't in the next little while, does anyone know where I can download the files or an image of the discs?

Cheers!
    Fezz
    Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
    Cybil Gelley (Retired)
    Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Never mind... found the NWN2 disk and the rar's for the digital download version I bought for Mask.

Nothing to see here... move along.... These aren't the droids your looking for

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
    Cybil Gelley (Retired)

Comment

Ok.... the MOtB that I have is apparently corrupt * sigh *

But... apparently I still had the folder that I installed it from (the converted rar's! )... installing now again... hopefully there won't be any screw ups!

Cybil Gelley (Retired)

Comment

It's a cruel world, but maybe there is an epic item at the end of this event?

Comment

Hopefully... patching now, we'll see what happens

Cybil Gelley (Retired)

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

When I came back to the 'States post redeployment in Germany over half a year ago when I was first on the server and got a new laptop, I realized I left all my install disks back in the barracks an ocean away. I just dropped the 20$ on Steam to get the full collection back. If nothing else works, that may also be a viable option.
              "I know that kind of man, it's hard to hold the hand of anyone, who is reaching for the sky just to surrender." ~ Leonard Cohen, The Stranger Song

Samak Nerinide - Professional vagabond, arcane investigator, and expert drunkard.
              Ripentare - Living, breathing, Create Greater Undead, seeking the riddle of steel.
              Wylks Meshrunner - Self-proclaimed magehunter and former sky-pirate of Halruaa.

Comment

Not any more, it's no longer available to purchase on steam. Licensing issues.
                It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                Sydney Smith.

Comment

I got everything figured out and am now playing on some server where the city if flying ... what a gimmick...... next thing you know there will be some place that lets you travel to the abyss or something!

Cybil Gelley (Retired)

Comment

Working...
                  X