Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this an override?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this an override?

I'm forbidden to use overrides on Sundren, right?

is this http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2UI.Detail&id=6 considered an override as well?

Or is it something completely different, and still something you'd rather not have players do?
    My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
    Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

It probably won't function.

Sundren has a tick box ticked that disables the use of client side overrides and whatnot.

You could try it, but I doubt it would work. You'd also be blamed for any instability experienced.
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

Is it just the location of the chatboxes that are changed? It's kind of hard to tell from the screenshot. But if it is, I think it can be accomplished by clicking and dragging the borders of the chatboxes we already have.

I personally prefer the NWN layout with the boxes side-by-side, rather than on top of one another as well, and it's how I have my UI laid out right now.

Edit: If you hover your cursor over the area immediately above the top left of the chatbox/combat log, a tab should pop up, which you can use to drag the boxes around, also. You might still have to resize the boxes so everything fits though.
      Last edited by wangxiuming; 06-08-2012, 11:27 AM.

Comment

I know it causes instability - But these things doesn't have a big sign labeled override on them, therefore I ask.

I know that I can do those things mr. Wang, I was just wondering if I could do more!

Comment

Probably won't work, we disable UI overrides as well and I think this setting would be considered one.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
            Probably won't work, we disable UI overrides as well and I think this setting would be considered one.
            Great! Thanks for the info. It seemed innocent, but I know how buggy nwn2 is.

Comment

Working...
            X