Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.05 Patch Pulled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.05 Patch Pulled

Was taking a peek at the xpansion articles and noticed one saying 1.05 was pulled. So new players who have not downloaded it yet are SOL. Unless there is a way for it to be hosted someplace else.
    Nobody ever won a war by dying for his country. Wars are won by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.- George S. Patton

Raknyfyn Luelve'tner-Wood Elf Ranger

I believe the article said something about a problem that it created with the toolset. That is why it was pulled.

~ Alaric, Humble servant to the God of Guardians.

Comment

Yes, 1.05 (full) would cause the toolset (and possibly the game itself) to crash on a few (most?) computers, so it's been temporarily pulled.

Comment

It also screwed all midgets, making them as tall as humans...
        Ashley, the social chameleon.

---

Lockindal: "All PVP is an epeen fight."

Comment

I don't think the server went to full 1.05 yet, so we're OK... Right?
          Character(s)
          >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
          ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

We're not going to 1.05 full until it's official. And seeing as it was pulled we won't be using it til they fix it.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

But you are still using the 1.05 Beta. Is that available to download anywhere?
              Gregory "Toebasher" Frostwise - Halfling Barbarian with boundless rage that he unleashes on his unwitting enemies.

Comment

Ayup, just google NWN 2 1.05 beta.

Comment

Here's a link to the 1.05 beta for anyone that needs it

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...r.Detail&id=96

Comment

I know this is an old thread and the official 1.05 has already been released. Still, I wonder if anyone have noticed an odd behavior with Toolset?

Everytime I try to start it I get two windows explaining how it couldn't load a plugin file. And then it mentions a file named "ManagedElectron".

I say.. I don't get a thing about that message. O.o
                    Garok Merain

Comment

If you have custom plugins installed they may be conflicting, in the toolset options menu as a temporary fix select to load plugins only signed by Obsidian. If it still doesn't work then you will want to try reinstalling.
                      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

There was the answer. For some reason my files had made an unnecessary copy of themselves. So there were two of each files in my Toolset directory.
                        E.g: Tiles - Tiles(2)
                        Terrain - Terrain(2)

And the all the files were located in the (2) versions of the directories.. That's why it couldn't find the plugin file.

Thanks for making things clear, man. Even though you didn't point directly at this problem, your advice lead to the real issue!
                        Garok Merain

Comment

Working...
                        X