Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expansion for NWN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expansion for NWN2

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?c...ct%5Fid=647011

This just confirms what Obsidian has been saying for awhile now... An expansion is on the horizon.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Legacy of Gith? Sweet, so we find out what freakin happened to the main cahracter
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

OMG AWEEESOMMMME! OMGOMGOMGOMG. Yes.. Awesome. totally.

Comment

... It is rated "RP"

I found that amusing.

I need a life... And an apartment

But seriously, this is cool news.

Comment

Hate to rain on the parade, but straight from the horse's mouth comes this:

Rob McGinnis

That posting by EBGames is a mistake. There have been no announcements of an expansion.

Plus, Legacy of Gith was a working title for NWN2, I believe.
          Oh well.

Comment

Um... did you guys really like the campaign that much?

With so many things not really finished? All the bugs?

I like PWs much more.

.. It is rated "RP"
            There hasn't really been rp in computer games... planescape torment maybe...
            Playing Asha'easaahae Illeleste & Frem

Comment

RP means Rating Pending, nyways... and, I usually play campaigns for the story, ya know.. So, i want to know how to it ends..

Comment

Expansion packs add new classes, feats, skills, effects, placeables, enemies, objects, etc. They also introduce any bug-fixes that a patch can't.

If you like any aspect of the main game it's almost always a good idea to get the expansion pack, since it'll almost certainly add more of that.

And yes, I do like the main campaign, it's the best PC RPG plot I've seen in a long time, which is rather depressing, actually.

Comment

There's still an expansion coming, they already have been talking about it for awhile.
                  The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

W00t, our hopes are not in vain!
                    Characters:
                    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

expansion = good
                      Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Originally posted by Anauroch View Post
                        Um... did you guys really like the campaign that much?

With so many things not really finished? All the bugs?

I like PWs much more.

There hasn't really been rp in computer games... planescape torment maybe...
                        I would not buy the expansion for its campaign but for new features like epic progression, rideable horses, new weapons, new feats, new creatures, new models, customisation system (I miss the customisations of Hordes of underdark),...
                        Zorn Terinus - the arcane scientist
                        Drogan Ebonshield - the dwarven mercenary

Comment

Not available to put on the wish list on Amazon yet... but I like the name... And I like where it looks like this one will take us... And I think I need to build my new concept character and take him through the campaign and get him to the end-game. I think I am going to do my Monk / Sorcerer / RDD build.

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
                          "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
                          Eldraxus Tzyvioq
                          Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Im not sure if this is an actual Expansion because obsidian is denying it up and down the place saying it was a old title they had for NWN2.
                            Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Comment

http://www.obsidianent.com/nwn2_expansion.html

I'd guess Fall 2007 = Xmas 2007. This is Atari - it'll be relased before it's done :P
                              Mapper and Mad Kitten
                              Currently playing:
                              Lill Moonberry - Halfling Bard who knows the Hills are Alive with the Sound of angry goblins

Comment

Working...
                              X