Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite Things About NWN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Things About NWN2

Many people have said what they don't like, but what do people actually like about NWN2?

Personally one of the big things for me is the new GUI which is highly customizable and after getting used to it, it is a lot more functional.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Improved graphics are always good, but not important. Like some of the new classes they've added and the sub races. New feats are pretty nice like Monkey Grip etc.

There'll probably be alot more interesting things to see when players begin bringing out their own custom content... hopefully like Nwn the content is only limited by a persons imagination and scripting/modeling skills...

I've never been too good with figuring out things on the technical side though... Noticed it has fps problems but either that's my pc or a patch will fix that. However it is now, it'll only get better (Fingers crossed!).
    "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for a job. That's just a fool." -Reno FF7

Comment

The graphics are a big plus for me, it helps get a feel for the characters, even if they are neutral npc's. The GUI is much improved and i havent had any problems dealing with it so far, and the addition of subraces, classes, feats, skills, and other options really has fleshed-out the game.
      Heh, i guess my characters are deleted, now. Updating char list soon!

Comment

I like having all the quickbar slots. You can sort things into different quickbars to orginize them, which i find very useful.
        The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Graphics aren't everything, but they do make the world more believable and immersive. A great story and believable, mature, and developed characters have always been more important to me.

I haven't come close to completing the campaign yet, (just arrived at neverwinter) but one thing that struck me as a huge improvement from NWN1 are the character interactions and dialogue choices. There are several more interactions between the main character and his/her cohorts. They aren't just puppets that follow you around mindlessly, and instead, care and take an active part in the journey as much as the main character. So far, I've found the interactions to be quite humorus and clever. I chose to take the first four npc's that came along in the journey into my party. A lawful good conscious driven main character, a dwarf that loves to get into fights, a demon rogue that loves to steal and be all around shady, and a do-gooder elf druid make for some pritty interesting and funny interactions. Keeping them all happy while trying to stay true to my own conscious has opened another side of the game up, and it's the side of the game i've enjoyed most thus far. I hope it keeps up. The new spell graphics are purty too.

Comment

I absolutely LOVE the new Bardic Inspiration and music abilities. Go Bards! Woohoo!
            Virsing Etorix - blood thirsty axe for hire.

Faderiel Rashedwa - singer, dancer, noble.

Comment

Working...
            X