Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Meshes, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren Meshes, etc

I really like the additional face and hair meshes that came with Sundren. Is it possible to use them in single player as well? I can't seem to locate them in the NWN2 folder (just haven't really modded with NWN2) and even if I could find them I wouldn't know where to place them.

they are part of the Sundren haks. They probably came from the Neverwinter vault originally, but one of the devs might be able to tell you more.
    sigpic
    Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

Originally posted by Leena
      I really like the additional face and hair meshes that came with Sundren. Is it possible to use them in single player as well? I can't seem to locate them in the NWN2 folder (just haven't really modded with NWN2) and even if I could find them I wouldn't know where to place them.
      You can find most of them here: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view....Detail&id=178

Make a clean copy of your override directory (override_clean or whatever), then drop these into the other override folder for when you want to play SP. Then, when you want to come back to Sundren, rename that folder something else (like override_SP) and rename the override_clean to just override. Then you're good to go. Just don't play in Sundren with anything in your override folder.

Comment

Working...
      X