Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DMFI , A dungeon Masters Required Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMFI , A dungeon Masters Required Friend

I cant remember were , or when and if I posted this before, but Here somthings Ive seen concerning the DMFI.

Firstly , having DMed this game quite a bit, I can say that without this tool, its nearly an impossible feat to pull off running a game.

The devolpment of the DMFI, seems to have been haulted, or on extended hiatus for along time now. LEaving off at v.1.10b

I usually will install the DMFI to mods that dont already support it, if im running that mod in a campaign, But the tool itself is still missing some crucial abilities, albeit its still great.

The reason im posting this topic is to find out more of the future plans regarding the DMFI and its development.
    Someone told me theres a major set of updates on the way for it, but they didnt give specifics, and unfortunatly, i dont know were to look. The old site appears to be stagnit.

Does anyone know whats going on with the Tool. ?
    Also, how has it helped you run games, and what do you feel its lacking. For me, it inventory manipulation, and monster control I feel could use work, but i would love to hear from the DMs here, what they would love to see in the new update*If any is confirmed that is*

Thread moved as this doesn't have to do with Sundren.

DMFI is developed by it's own team which I don't think even is active anymore. I can't say I really know anything else about its status.

We use a heavily modified version of the DMFI but tend to develop most of what we need ourselves...
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
    X