Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has this happened to anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has this happened to anyone?

I was wondering if anyone ran into this problem with the game:

A few days ago, I was in game, and decided to lower the sound effects all the way to 0. I had raised them back afterwards, but oddly enough since then I cannot bring the sound back. I have lowered the sound in the past several times, but this time, it just decided to be a bitch.

Anyone have the same issue before?
    Dice Rolling Site
    Pathfinder SRD
    D&D SRD
    SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Hmm... I've got sound issues if I go from windowed to full screen mode and/or back (by hitting atl+enter or changing the graphics settings)

Not what you describe though
    sigpic
    Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

I've just got issues..
      It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
      Sydney Smith.

Comment

Yeah I had it with the music volume! (since I like to play other music while on sundren).
        I reset my .ini file to default and it worked fine; give it a go then change your settings back to how you have them.
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

i had a prob similar though not sure if it helps but i had to run NWN2 alt tab and adjust the mixer volume then reenter NWN2 that worked for me.

Comment

Working...
          X