Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot play multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot play multiplayer

I just recently moved from Hawaii to Chicago, going back to college. I'm dorming at the moment and I cannot log onto gamespy. I'm pretty sure the problem lies with the fact that I can't mess with the schools router. Does anyone know any workarounds? I've searched online for a bit but haven't found any.

~Ends
    Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
    Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton

Not that I know of, if they are blocking gamespy ports and don't support upnp your options are limited.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Well, drat. I'm not sure if I have the correct server IP anymore. Could you post the direct connect address? Last thing I can think of to try.
      Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
      "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

Comment

It's right above this page on every part of the website. nwn.sundren.org
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

*face desk* Note to Self:: One should NOT assume their brain still works after they've been in the hospital for a few days just because they got discharged a few hours ago.
          Chara Smith-Bio Here

Comment

All working then I assume?
            Originally posted by roguethree
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Mostly. Game spy still causing me problems, but I can direct connect now. More than good enough to play though.
              Chara Smith-Bio Here

Comment

Working...
              X