Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beat the Campaign...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat the Campaign...

Overall I enjoyed it, I thought it was an excellent campaign and I will probably take my time next go and try something new... maybe evil the next time.

I found the voice acting and long journies in the game really served to give you more of a sense of direction... the cinematics were good and added to the game overall. They are some neat things I saw from the campaign that I would for sure like to implement in Sundren.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I've only gotten to the old owl well so far, mainly because I?ve been busy, but also because its the third character I?ve played up to that point with, just trying out different classes and good or evil options. I'll probably complete it the first time with my fighter/blackguard.
    The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

I would of completed it by now I reckon... But first I encountered a MAJOR bug when you meet the Paladin in Old Owl's Well after the ambush (stops you from leaving that area)... Took me a while to think "Hang on, maybe I should check the forums!". Had to use the Debug Mode for that...

Then I was horribly ill and spent an entire day in bed!

I must say... The campaign has been good so far... Just the bugs are really annoying and sometimes my pc can't even handle fights...
      "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for a job. That's just a fool." -Reno FF7

Comment

Working...
      X