Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Twitter Feed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DM] Grinning Death
    replied
    Gotta love that one-click ban & clean option.

Leave a comment:

• Grand Unified Theory
    replied
    I'm going to assume two things:

#1. Michaeldug is not actually from the UK, but located somewhere in Nigeria.

#2. If you click any of those links, your computer is going to be absolutely devastated.

Leave a comment:

• Elusa
    replied
    I'm late to the party, but an RSS feed would be nice for the news thread. Though it might be a bit redundant with thread subscriptions.

Leave a comment:

• Blakemanfresh
    replied
    I think a twitter feed would be great, I go on twitter quite frequently.

Leave a comment:

• Biohazard89
    replied
    Facebook is probably a More Viable Option IMO

Leave a comment:

• Dave Fritz
    replied
    I don't use Twitter, or Facebook for that matter.

Leave a comment:

• thaelis
    replied
    Originally posted by roguethree View Post
    It would be pretty awesome, esp. if it was used as an IC "cryer" for news and events.
    IC cryer would be quite cool, but DM "about to log in" alerts would be even cooler! not twitter though....email definitely

Leave a comment:

• roguethree
    replied
    It would be pretty awesome, esp. if it was used as an IC "cryer" for news and events.

Leave a comment:

• Lugwy
    replied
    I forget I have a twitter account half the time.

Leave a comment:

• Sparkie
    replied
    I would find this useful, because it would help me to at least be a bit less tardy for certain DM events and other stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Doubtful
    replied
    Each DM having their own thread with a timetable (if relevant) or simply posts inside giving short/long warning about upcoming events and DM times ("In game in 3 hours, PM requests or prepare yourself for the Noble Zombie Snobocolypse").

We've an existing news system that can be utilized for sending out important news and shiny things, potentially hook that into an email system for wide spread dissemination and catching the attention of old players who might be enticed back.

Personally I've no interest in twitter.

Leave a comment:

• DM_Acorn
    replied
    Some way to let folks know I am logging in. If they care. With a minimum of extra steps on my end.

Yeah it makes a bit of sense. Seeing as how my avail. hours are so dang random.

Leave a comment:

• Yevelian
    replied
    I support an email option. I am one of said people with instant notification to phone.

Leave a comment:

• Kitsunestume
    replied
    Originally posted by Fezzik View Post
    I'm happy with the forums
    I pretty much echo the sentiment: the forums work for me, but if an alert system is being considered, it might be useful to have the option to link new threads in the News forums to email, similar to the option for forum-PMs. Its significantly more likely for people to have emails, and with smartphones most people get them just about anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Cornuto
    replied
    #toooldforthatshit

Leave a comment:

Working...
X