Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of Bug-Hunting and Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of Bug-Hunting and Suggestions

As many of you know, Sundren is still in a state of needing improvements, corrections, and suggestions. If you run across any bugs while exploring the realm of Sundren, please capture a screen shot and attach it to an email and include a detailed description of the bug, suggestion, or area in need of improvement. I will make sure the information gets to the correct developer and is added to the bug list appropriately. Thank you for your support of Sundren!

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
    "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
    Eldraxus Tzyvioq
    Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...
Working...
X