Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes - February 1st, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitsunestume
    replied
    Originally posted by Saulus
    Note this does not affect summons or undead players
    Unless I'm mistaken, the undead out in front of the Necro are unalligned specifically so that players of all factions can grab them to make a sizeable undead compliment, however fragile. I think they would therefore come under the heading of 'PC-controllable undead'.

Leave a comment:

• Dragor
    replied
    Originally posted by Saulus
    - Undead encounters are now no longer immune to crits (as per Pathfinder rules) *Note this does not affect summons or undead players
    I noticed today that the trash zombies and ghasts at Necropolis - Old Road were not included in this

Leave a comment:

• Twisted-Indoctrine
    replied
    Not really intended as a complaint about the SD, I'm stating the others could use more to be as attractive as that one. As it stands the benefits of the SD pretty much trump every other warrior package. It's not a bad thing at all that a fighter type is getting a buff, it is bad however that others (that in some notable cases need it more) aren't.

Leave a comment:

• roguethree
    replied
    Please don't complain about a fighter PRC getting a buff.

Leave a comment:

• Twisted-Indoctrine
    replied
    Stalwart defenders get tumble? why? It kind of doesn't really fit the archetype anymore than fighters or barbarians getting it. Just seems... weird and lending moreto a class that's already pretty damned effective at defending itself (thus the name and every feature it has).

I'm not saying it's bad outright, just that there are classes that would have benefit from tumble more (barbarians for one thing, it'd be nice to see more of them) than a class that already gets +5 dodge AC and 6/- DR at full progress and a high will save (extremely rare for warrior types). It's kind of hard to justify building anything else (warrior wise anyway) with all that AND tumble lending more.

Leave a comment:

• ManUtd4Ever
    replied
    I always felt a Defender should have the ability to invest points in Search since they get trap sense.

Leave a comment:

• Valor
    replied
    Originally posted by Cornuto View Post
    Dreadmaster got reduced skill reqs, and we edited some class skills I believe (Stalwart Defender gets access to spot and tumble off the top of my head.)
    Still no taunt? Thats bad

Leave a comment:

• Cornuto
    replied
    Originally posted by Thief Of Navarre View Post
    Didnt the defender always get the detection skills ~ spot & listen? Thats what I seem to remember.
    You may be right on that.

Leave a comment:

• Thief Of Navarre
    replied
    Originally posted by Cornuto View Post
    Dreadmaster got reduced skill reqs, and we edited some class skills I believe (Stalwart Defender gets access to spot and tumble off the top of my head.)
    Didnt the defender always get the detection skills ~ spot & listen? Thats what I seem to remember.

Leave a comment:

• Dragor
    replied
    Originally posted by Torgar View Post
    Eldritch Knight- Arcane armor proficiency feat prereq's removed, no other mechanical changes.
    Those prereqs were replaced with the current set a long time ago (about 8 months)

Leave a comment:

• Chiangtao
    replied
    Assassin Bloodletter feat req is also removed

Leave a comment:

• Satoshi
    replied
    So sexy, I want to touch myself. This is a good step forward!

Leave a comment:

• [DM] Grinning Death
    replied
    Mmmm, sexy class changes.

Leave a comment:

• Cornuto
    replied

Leave a comment:

• blurry89
    replied
    Originally posted by Torgar View Post
    Frenzied Berserker- Barbarain levels no longer a prereq. Class mechanics and other prereqs remain the same.
    Very minor, but the PrC still requries 4 (5,6,7,8?) ranks in jump, according to the in-game description.

As for the rest, I don't see anything else, so good looking out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X