Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viridale Mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viridale Mission

Tyranus leaves a notice in the Mirakus Barracks.

As you know there has been increased activity in Viridale recently, the word being that the creatures of the 'Mossclaw Alliance' have been gathering in certain areas. I want to send a small group in to investigate what they are doing and bring word back of anything they find at these gathering locations. We need to make sure these 'gatherings' won't be a problem for our woodsman in Exigo or the early preparations for an attack at the Post itself. It wouldn't be the first time as some of you know.

The pay will be 1000 stags upon completion and you will be supplied with a handful of supplies beforehand for the mission.

The creatures of Viridale are not a real threat in small bands but when they are in mass they can cause some real trouble so this mission should be considered dangerous.
    The bottom of the notice marks the seal of Brigadier Tyranus Blackbeard.

Another letter is left at the Sune Temple and is left for Dalian.

My Dearest Dalian,

I have heard some reports that im sure you know well enough about in Viridale. That the creatures of the Mossclaw have been gathering in large numbers around important areas in the forest. Im going to be sending some men in to investigate what is going on but they don't know the woods as well as you do so it would please me very much if you could help my lads through the woods as they investigated the large gatherings.

Leave your reply at the Temple or wait there for me, I will make my way up to Aqour as soon as I can to be with you!

With love and anticipation, Tyranus Blackbeard
    Enclosed with the letter is a picture

Working...
X