Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Explosive Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Explosive Situation

Rumors have it that a new sundrite mine has collapsed in on itself, killing several workers in the process.

The mine was only recently openned. The workers were still erecting the wooden supports, and the cave itself considered highly unstable.

The cause for the collapse is not clear, and many rumors persist. Some claim the ore itself was highly unstable, and it led directly to the collapse. Others note the madness caused by this ore, and claim the workers themselves grew enraged enough to take down the mine. Still others claim to have witnessed a non-employee among the workers and guards. His presence was discovered only after the collapse. As the earth erupting and the guards' move to capture the man, he drew a spear and fought them.

Those who pursue these rumors might find the accounts somewhat unreliable. The witnesses had the earth caving in around them and were fleeing from both the collapse and battle around them.
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher
Working...
X