Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reflections on the Dawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflections on the Dawn

If the topic of the Lathanderite Elliot Heartstone should be brought up about the Port, Lanathas Ell'thariel the local enchanter would express his reservations about placing too much hope in such a man.

If asked why he would only state that Elliot lacks any real skill in diplomacy, and seems both embittered and prejudiced against the forces of law in the valley, and as such would likely struggle to unite anything.

He would be quick to add that the Myrios of the 10th Legion, Emiliana Blackweel seems little better, frequently strong-arming others and thus alienating those who might be her allies otherwise.

He does, however point out the fact that she is active in restoring both patrols and supplying food to the many starving of the valley, and will easily concede that she is a good leader aside from her overbearing manner.

((these are all IC opinions!! please don't be offended they may be coloured by Lan's ignorance of all the facts. I do however think it provides some realism if you IC words will have some effect on your street rep))
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow
Working...
X