Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well earned coins....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well earned coins....

Rumors continue to spread about the city, and through the alleys and streets of Port Avanthyr that solid work, support, and a steady stream of coin are being rewarded for the skilled. The well stocked merchants of less influential blood, speak in hushed tones that the Eboncoin continues to seek able bodied men and women of the night, partial to darkness, with skills to suit, are being highly sought after. No particular exclusions seem discussed, and an air of openness of consideration has been discussed.

Refugees of foreign lands who perhaps once in their homelands, roamed the rooftops and manuvered for a better lot in life by less than lawful means, are said to be finding great solace and backing within some of the better organized criminal elements. Religious zealotry and fealty to the dark gods and their ruthless ways, seem to recently, being countered with promise of actual appreciation, and status within the darkness.
    [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
    [/COLOR]
Working...
X