Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elven girl on the Edge of Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elven girl on the Edge of Death

"Where is it?", asks the young elf the ranger Lord Iauron.
    "I don't know, try the big crate?", says Iauron thoughtfully.
    "Yep!", the young elf obediently moves to the crate and tries to open it. "Puff! That's a pretty heavy lid!", pushes he the cover aside . Then he leans over the edge and says with no surprise in his eyes, "Not an arrow, sir! Just some old rags."
    "Hmm ..", lord Iauron sighs, ".. I'm lost. Definitely. I fear we have to ask miss .."
    "By the holy Spirit!", turns the young elf suddenly pale and immediately steps back of the crate like he would be facing his worst nightmare.
    "What?", turns Iauron to him, "Are you alright?", rushes he through the hall when he spots the young elf's state, "Come sit down .. sit down here.", helps him to sit down.
    "A corpse! A-A-a girl! D-D-Dead!", points the young elf the crate, "Be-beneath the rags!"
    Lord Iauron quickly turns back and hurries to the crate. He leans over the edge and after a second or two of his examination he shouts out, "Quick! She's not dead you fool!", sounds he very angrily, "Help me!", jumps he swiftly into the big crate.
    "Bring me the blanket!", orders Iauron the young elf, after they carefully pulled Vai'ry out of the box. The young elf hands a blacket to Iauron and waches him putting Vai'ry very carefully down the floor. Then he leans his head to her lips to listens to her breath, "She breathes very weakly!", turns he towards his apprentice, "Run for the Elder! Tell her to come immediately!"
    "Yes!", the young man, now again full of his previous energy rushes towards the door.
    "O dear, dear, how did you get there?", sounds Lord Iauron very worriedly.

The Elder says very quietly and with love in her voice, "Sleep now Vai, it'll be alright", strokes her hair while watching her falling asleep.
    "Let her rest, she will be alright, but she must sleep now.", her head turns towards ranger Lord Iauron and then she says very angrily, "What a stupid moron could help the poor girl to hide there! In the crate with not enough air to breath and lid so heavy that even a strong man almost can't remove it!"

Working...
X