Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lise's journal entry day one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lise's journal entry day one.

Day one of my journey: Early morning:
    I rode the harsh waves on a ship called the "Sea Sword". It rained hard and I had to flee from the deck and take refuge underneath. I could hear the waves crashing into the boat, and sweeping men into the ocean, to die a slow, painful death. I looked around into the darkness. I could hear cries for help, and cries of terror. The storm came out of nowhere and lasted what seemed like an eternity. I couldn't even see my hand inches in front of my face, it was now dark, and quiet...
    The door to the upper deck opened, and i could see the suns rays once again. I heard someone announce it was safe, might have been the captain but i'm not certain.
    Day one of my journey: Mid-morning:
    As the "Sea Sword" ported at the dock i could hear the townsfolk, talking, laughing, and working. This is a fairly big town. I departed from the boat, and asked the first person I saw where the tavern was. The gentleman pointed me in the direction of the closest tavern. I walked in and decided to have a pint, i deserved it after a trip like that. While i was there i overheard someone giving directions to the city gates of Sundren to another patron. I took out a small piece of coal and jotted down what i heard. I finished my pint and decided to travel to the city.
    Day one of my journey: Early afternoon:
    As i was walking to the city gates of Sundren i saw a sign that read lighthouse. I've never been to a lighthouse and decided to take a small detour. I walked up the hill towards the lighthouse when i stepped on a very sharp stick. I hobbled over to a near by bench to take the stick out of my foot, and by the gods did it hurt. As i sat on the bench i saw a beautiful view over looking the docks. I sat there for a bit taking in the view. It was breathtaking.

I decided to walk to the edge of the cliff and meditate. The sea air was calming, and as i meditated the noise of the port town dulled. My mind was clear. I took a few deep breaths and exhaled through my nose. I had an image pop into my head, an image of a man dressed in dark clothing and a hood, As I focused on the image it seemed to move closer and become clear, until he was standing right infront of me. I could feel a chill go up my spine as the man in the vision said, "Find me Lise. Find me and you shall find your path."

A flash of bright light hit me in the vision and my eyes sprang open. I looked around and walked back down the hill and started on my way to Surden.
    Day one of my journey: Early Evening:
    As I walked into Sundred I couldn't stop thinking about that "Dark hooded figure" in my vision. I walked through the town with a sense that i needed to find something or someone. I walked through town and ended up in the Military ward, where a beautiful park was laid in the center of the district. I sat on a bench and looked at the fish in the pond. I saw one jump out of the pond and into the evening air. I watched as it glided up into the cool evening air, when i saw him. The "Dark hooded figure" from my vision. He was walking very quietly at the other end of the pond. I stood up, trying to get a better look, but he disapeared behind the wall. My heart was pounding, and my mouth was starting to become dry as i walked towards where i last saw him.
    Day one of my journey: Dark Hooded Figure:
    I peered around the corner of the stone wall, and saw the man standing there, as if he was waiting for something or someone... He caught eyes with me so i showed myself. As i walked towards the man i could see him reach for what i suspect was a dagger. I held my hands up and said in a quivering voice, "Excuse me, but I am supposed to find you, you are supposed to show me the path i am to take."
    That seemed to calm him a bit. He looked around as if he was paranoid, and motioned for me to come closer.
    "I don't know who you are or who sent you." The figure said.
    "I had a vision this morning, of you. You said i was supposed to find you, that you would show me my path." I replied.
    He reached under his coat and pulled out a vail.
    "If this is your path, then pour this poison into the barracks water well, and bring back the letter in the cracks of the well. Do this and maybe just maybe i can show you a path."
    I took the poison, and looked at it for a bit then said, "If i must."
    I walked to the Barracks water well, and pulled the cork from the vail. I looked to see if anyone was around, but no one was in sight so i poured the poison into the well and grabbed the letter hidden in a deep crack.

I walked back to the man and handed him the letter. He looked at in and pulled a key from his pocket.
    "Take this key and go to the Scheld Mountains. Look for the Captain and he will tell you what to do next. I will send a scout ahead of you to let the rest know not to kill you on sight."
    I held the key in my hand thinking about what this path might be.

Day one of my journey: Late night/Early morning:
    I walked to Scheld mountains, taking a few small rest's on the way. Trying to make it there as fast as i could. I walked to a small stream outside of the Scheld mountains to get a drink. I was parched and very hot from the travel. I splashed some water on my face, and drank until my mouth was nice and moist, the water wasn't very tasty, it tasted mostly of dead rotten fish.

I saw a cave entrance, i entered slowly to check my surroundings. I saw a ladder leading to a lower level. I climbed down the ladder, and could see a couple of armed gaurds next to a door. I held up the key to let them know i am welcomed. I saw a HUGE Golem next to the door, and a few other people around the area. One man was spinning a blade on his hand. I asked one of the men down in the "Hideout" where i could find the captain.
    "Ha you must be Lise, he's just through that door" the man said motioning towards a thick door.
    I walked into the Captains office and said with a bit of a nervous stammer and a bow, "Uhm, my name is Lise, and i was sent here t."
    "I know why you were sent here..."
    As he told me what was going on and what i would be doing he sent me out to speak to the Lt. and find out what my first task is.

I spoke with the Lt. who informed me that my services are not needed at this moment and I should get some rest. I knelt before him and thanked him. I found a nice bed for the night and finally after a very long day of travel i could get a good night sleep.
Working...
X