Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Tale of Godjinrai Moonfall.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tale of Godjinrai Moonfall.

I sat perfectly still in the center of the unfurnished room. The only sound was the deep rhythmic breaths I took as I began to prepare my self for my daily meditation. With each breath I could smell the sweet musk of the incense burning. I had to let go of such physical senses and let my self turn inward. Slowly the blackness that surrounded me began to fade away, with it my senses of the world around me. I let my self float in the nothingness, let my mind reach out to what it wanted to find. Each time was a different experience, always showing me the truth my waking mind was too afraid to face. I continued to search for what I had been looking for, what I had spent the last 5 years in search for. What was I doing... why did I feel the need to leave and explore the world. More importantly...why did he not ask me to stay? Why did Master Geese just let me walk out, my training far from complete?

While deep in my thoughts something happened.....something that I had not experienced, something my Master never told me about. I heard a voice, a voice inside my sanctuary. It was distant at first... a whisper floating on a breeze. I focused my thought, put all of my mind on the voice. I did not know who had the power to violate my in thoughts this way. I had been trained to resist such techniques, but there it was getting stronger, getting closer. I could feel it, it was starting to resonate through my body. But I then something happened... I realized I knew this voice. I had heard it over and over for many years. Master Geese.. he was trying to contact me. But there was something wrong, something wrong with his voice. He sounded weak, tired. His voice repeated the same thing over and over; he was telling me that it was time to come home. Begging me to come home, something was wrong... he needed me.
Working...
X