Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Journal of Peligiri Durothil, late ranger of easthaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journal of Peligiri Durothil, late ranger of easthaven

If you go down to the tombs today your in for a big suprise; lying in the almost ashen husks of the blood-drained dead you will find a fresh piece of parchment, the ink barely dry in places and in others almost faded with handling...

"This account if anyone should find it is the last written statement of I, Peligiri Durothil. should you find my body as well please have me sent back to Donald's smokehouse. I might even have enough coins left on me for a funeral as well!"

a long space is left after the header.

"I have been down here with the necromancers and wights for nearly four days. I havnt the strength to reach the surface and it is only a matter of time before I am detected. I do not expect to last much longer, my dried rations have all but gone and my stash of cured fish now smells worse than the hole I lay in"
    ---

"It's been six days now and I can barely hold the scrimshaw quill I write with. I think the deaders have cottoned on to me too.. they havn't found me yet. Seriously does no-one come to rob the crypts this far down? Certainly not a cleric, that's for sure and I need a cleric's touch right now. If only Ilmare were here.. she would know."
    ---

"I awake on the seventh day in my stone prison, my head is throbbing and Im not where I fell unconscious. There are putrid dead around me, some of them recent. One is them is alive, Herger."

There is a sharp flick of the quill on the parchment as the makeshift will is hastily discarded.

///Just wanted to chronical the events leading up to Pel's rescue
    Originally posted by roguethree
    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.
Working...
X