Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep thoughts

Gromlin reads over the paperwork, in which he has been keeping track of various incidents all over sundren. it seems not much has changed in the past months of his leave. The goverment seems too be still unable too handle its habitants. Nothing short of amazement, Gromlin takes a sip from his brothers flask and places it back down at the table in the "comfort".

Gromlin then takes out a small scroll which is written in runes. "cousin, if you still are intrested in the studies of rune's and magic, i will be surely glad too aid in your learning. It will be hard learning the magic's at such a age, no offense cousin, but i belive you will be able too handle learning a few spells. And as always cousin i am sorry for the loss of your brother brillim , he was a good dwarf. if you decide too continue with the learning of magic you know were too contact me.

Kimore Bronzebeard

Gromlin places the letter at his side and begins too ponder the thoughts of learning a few spell's if nothing more then too aid him in his studies. The thought of using magic was enticing too say the least.

Gromlin held the letter and once more took a sip of the black flask , filled with sundarian ale. Ever since Cirion had given him his first bottle he had been addicted too the fine ale. Sitting back in the chair in front of the fire place he began too ponder on learning the magic his cousin had offered, and its benefits.
    Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."
Working...
X