Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Worst of the Worst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Worst of the Worst

A large wagon, lined with adamentine bars and pulled by six oxen, is parked outside the Sundren city jail. The cart holds seven large, dirty half-orcs. Each of them looks meaner than a badger--and dumber than one, too.

"Hey kid!," yells one to a child on the street, "Go git yer mum, I got somethin' for her. Heh." The half-orc unties his pants drawstring and exposes himself to the crowd. He wags his "little man" through the bars, taunting the women and children. A nearby Velite quickly whips out a billy-club and WHACKS his little man, and the half-orc drops to his knees in tears. The cries of shock turn to a cascade of laughter from the twenty-or-so on-lookers.

"Let me outta here! I'll break every tooth in yer mouth, metal man," growls another to a guard.

"Hey jerks, when's lunch?"

The wagon eventually rolls out of the military district and to the east. There is heavy guard protecting it.

No one knows for certain where it goes (( unless they try to follow it for some reason that makes sense! PM me if so )). The guards left at the jail tell the commoners to quiet down, they were just transporting some high security prisoners to a more secure facility.
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher
Working...
X