Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavily-Guarded Caravans in the City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavily-Guarded Caravans in the City

Over the last week, several caravans have rolled through Sundren city. These caravans have come both from the Port and the Gate of the Sunderer. Each caravan was flanked by heavy guard on horseback. The carts and wagons bore the flag of Sundren, clearly carrying something official. They were covered and flat--not likely for passengers. The caravan's destinations were the city guard house and the Legion barracks.

Related rumors begin to surface from witnesses:
    • "One of them wagons hit a pothole in the road. Heard a lot of clangin' there. Somethin' loose, somethin' metal."
    • "You know, there was them boxes they had stacked up round the city. Heard they gettin' their hands into some nefarious stuff. What can you do--it's the city."
    • "I was talking to Lady Carstridge in the Trade Tier when one of these military caravans passed by. They unloaded their boxes at the Red Blades headquarters. Ghastly soldiers wouldn't answer any of my inquiries--no manners at all."
    • "I hear they got some plan cookin' for Sestra. Legion's slow--hell they're big, whadya expect! But when they get mobilized, look out!"
    • "Yeah, see, out in Mirakus Post, see? I DID see this caravan come by. Rolled right up to the tower there, see? Wizards all flocked out, levitated some boxes right up the tower! Was amazin'--I might make a song about it!"
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher
Working...
X