Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wizmar Fizzlepot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizmar Fizzlepot

A hooded figure gets off a row boat that entered port. While folks wonder what vessel the figure sailed in few said or saw much of the stranger. Only to be halted from leaving the dock by a few guards with one fellow standing by a book.

"Say stranger no need for hoods; though do need a few questions answered".

With a shrug he let his hood slid back revealing a scared gnome scratching his nose the only response.

"A matter of security tis all, names an such."

A fair amount of time passed, as the gnome went from scratching to picking his nose. The man cleared his throat, only to see a beetle crawl out of the gnome's cloak onto his shoulder letting out a chatter.

With a flick of snot at the guard the gnome finally responded "Herry Fellwater".

Quickly scribbling the name down, "Ye hail from?"

By now the gnome was reading, with no concern for the question nor a response. A chirp by the beetle, stirred him enough to respond. "The Vast", which happened to be the next two words in his book.

"An ye reason for entering port?"

Looking up from his book, a smile of malice. "Have, Holiday".

"Very well. Herry Fellwater, welcome to port follow the laws or else."

Walking slowly away the gnome turns around a few feet away and looks at the man. "Mage tower?".

With instructions given the gnome leaves the dock, As the guards look back to the row boat it has already sunk deep into the water.
    blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
    Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
    I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong
Working...
X