Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Into the Mountains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into the Mountains

((OOC: as I'm waiting for the patch for Hail and I wanted to RP this for a while and this should help explain her absence))

At the beginning of winter a dark skinned female Hin dragging many pounds of dear meat and a bow on her back climbed partway up a mountain at the end of the Schield range. Seeing the little village she was searching for she smiled with a mixture of hunger and relief, she had made it before the Feast of Stags. Walking into the village that she had only seen from afar she was approached by a cautious group of barbarians.

“Greetings, I have brought a feast. Let us eat!” She called out in common with a smile. They approached cautiously, wondering who the little Hin was, why she came. Not knowing what to do they came closer. They demanded her name and why she was there.

“Tha name’s Hail, I’m here to help, food must be scarce this high up, if food isn’t welcome I’ll leave.” The hungry villagers looked at what she was carrying and decided while they wouldn’t trust the little one, it was better than risking starvation.

They all ate well that night, most happy to not worry about if the hunters could get enough food. Despite being small and not particularly strong the little hin had managed to get enough for all.

The morning after the feast, the huntress started heading off. The villagers asked her why she brought them the food wondering what possible reason she had to come. She merely answered with, “It is winter, I will make sure there is enough food for all, I will be back tomorrow.”

((If you visit the little village at any time, you can make a DC 17 religion check to figure out why she is doing that DC 10 if you're from Cormyr))
    Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
    Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton
Working...
X