Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lafnae...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lafnae...

Jamyse had had a very long day, and despite it all as he removed his tunic to go to bed, he thought of the young elf maiden who he had become his friend over the last few weeks.

She was more than charming and beautiful, he thought. She was a fighter, with a hidden steel underneath the beauty that made her ten times more attractive to him than the beauty alone.

He knew she was young, by her people's standards. Relative ages between human's and elves seemed somehow abstract to him, but she was also strong no matter what her age.

He sighed, In his 27 years he had never felt this way about anyone

At last he resolved himself to a promise between himself and his God " I will protect her if she needs it, and I will give her the time she needs to feel comfortable. " He paused in thought " And above all I will be her friend "

With his mind in better shape Jamyse drifted off to sleep.
    Lately the only thing that keeps me from wishing for a worldwide disaster... is that it would probably interrupt my network connection

Kathryn Blake - In the time between times anything is possible. Kathryn's Theme Song
    (S)
    Sasha Mursadus - Does that hurt? No?... let me try a little harder then... Sasha's Theme Song

Who is the person who will defend the defenseless?

Working...
X