Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Into the Abyss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into the Abyss

Jamyse crouched, every sense he had tingling that something wasn't right, he had come to raid the goblins, as he often did with recently arrived adventurers, but something was wrong. Everything was silent around him.. every corner he turned revealed nothing.

Suddenly he smelled something, not the normal stench of a Goblin den, but something far worse.. he proceeded cautiously down the tunnels until suddenly he was attacked.

Goblins raced at him weilding halberds, something that he had never seen before, he reflected on the wicked looking weapons as he dodged and cut his way through. He barely had time to look up to see the walking dead shambling towards him.. at least a dozen.

Undead hands reached for him over his shield as he lay about with his rapier, taking off arms and heads. More arrived and it felt as if his arm would break just from the motion of fighting them. Then suddenly it was over. The recently dead piled around him in heaps, he panted heavily and then he heard it. Laughter.

A man in Dark armor weilding a cruel looking mace stood at the end of the passage, next to him a tall .. something.. holding a vicious looking two handed blade.

"Lathander be my light and strength" Jamyse whispered and the man laughed harder, almost a cackle

"Fool" he shouted " Your God cannot help you know you in the realm of the Lord of Hate and Darkness! Face Bane's wrath!" The man pointed with his mace and the huge creature charged.

Jamyse took the first few blows on his shield and was driven to his knees, somewhere, somehow he managed to fight back, cutting the creature here and there and finding his feet enough to dodge the massive sword cuts, after what seemed like an endless time Jamyse slashed across the creatures neck and it fell to the ground. The man at the end of the hall way shrieked and rushed at Jamyse.

Acting mostly on instinct Jamsye parried the mace, and gave the man a serious wound, suddenly the man's eyes filled with fear and he turned to run. Jamyse chased after and cornered the Banite, putting his sword to the man's through. "Yield" he said through clenched teeth putting all the menace he could behind the statement.

The man fell to his knees and began to plead for mercy, but his eyes grew round with horror, as Jamyse twisted his arm into a painful hold, and began to tie rope around his wrists and mouth....
    Lately the only thing that keeps me from wishing for a worldwide disaster... is that it would probably interrupt my network connection

Kathryn Blake - In the time between times anything is possible. Kathryn's Theme Song
    (S)
    Sasha Mursadus - Does that hurt? No?... let me try a little harder then... Sasha's Theme Song

Who is the person who will defend the defenseless?

Working...
X