Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding the Standing Stones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the Standing Stones

Stouthammer Brewery
    Proudly Financed by the Skullcleavers of Whurest

James Frazer
    Copy to Adrian Readan
    Copy to Thane Dryn Stonewhisperer

REPORT ~ STONE CIRCLE

Hail to ye friends and comrades.

I headed north in good company, following rumors of the pass opening up. Through dangers and perils I shall leave to others to report of, we found a great forest of mature northern hardwood on the far side, in no less than fabled Icewind Dale itself. They would surely be worth a vast amount of coin, if they could ever be hauled past the extremely fierce tribe that stalks the forest, or the fallen warriors scattered through the ice caves, and thence down the contested slope of the Climb.

Of particular note to my good dwarven stonesense and past toils in the mines, there is a circle of great stone arches on a promentary within. And I had cause and opportunity to examine it closely.

Specifically, there are no tool marks, and it looks like most of the stones were found as is, some slightly irregular. They fit perfectly with each other, and there was no sign of holes bored in them for hoisting or hauling.

From that and the sheer size of the stones, I would reckon that if crafted by mortal hand it represents a truly phenomenal amount of effort, for a purpose not known to myself.

May Stone and Good Ale preserve you

Murin Stouthammer
    Grade E

"The Stouthammer Brewery. Est. The Year of the Lost Keep"
Working...
X