Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rustlings in the leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rustlings in the leaves

The rain continued to patter on the thick hide armour, which seemed composed of a piecemeal assortment of lizard and animal hides. It's owner, a somber-looking Elf, looked largely unconcerned, his expression giving the impression of deep thought.

He looked over to the human Ranger sitting on the nearby rock, who seemed equally unaffected by the rain through his dark leather garb, and then back out over the wooded landscape. For some reason a prickling sensation tickled at the back of his neck, as if unfriendly eyes were watching, yet he could see nothing amongst the brush.

"Can we trust in their intentions?" he said, seemingly finished his pondering "They who hid themselves from the old "Circle" for so long"

Galen shifted a little to look up at the Elf as he replied, one hand holding the edge of his hood to shield his sensitive eyes as the sun emerged briefly from behind a cloud.

"It troubles me too that they did not intervene to save the Grove..." he paused before continuing "But, they seem only concerned with cleansing the taint on this land, brought about by the Black Hand, so they say"

"I see, and you have met with them?" he raised his eyebrows a little at this, as even his eyes, which he had thought keener than most, had seen no trace of this new "Circle" since his return.

"We have, myself and a few others...My'athvin that you know. I will let them know that you seek them out if you wish?"

Silver nodded distractedly, before turning to offer a brief smile "My thanks, Galen. I would at least hear what they have to say."

Saying his farewells, he headed towards the glade where he customarily took his reverie. It was well past time to immerse himself in the memories and lessons this day had provided.
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow
Working...
X