Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homecoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homecoming

The writing in the diary is extremely neat. The words are written in near perfect elven.

It has been eight years since the Dark Advent took my parents and little brother. Seeing the Valley again was a little bitter sweet. I have heard rumors in Silverymoon that Sundren City had took to the sky. Still, the stories fail in comparison to seeing the spectacle with my own eyes.

The Aspirations District had changed quite a bit. The snooty Nobles still frequented the Sundren Comfort and the Paladins at the Triumvirate still oversaw the area with a judgmental eye. However, the gazebo where I first met my guardian was gone.

Seeing the missing gazebo made me think back to my departure from Silverymoon. Elves show emotion differently. They often appear uncaring, though I know this is not the case. My last words to him before I turned to leave definitely flooded him with emotion, I saw it in his eyes.

"I like your blue hair, it's very pretty."

I did not turn around to see if that brought tears to his eyes or perhaps I did not want him to see the tears in mine.
    Que'alla- Always wary of lecherous undeads.
Working...
X