Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Series of Scrolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Series of Scrolls

In a generic room sits a mask man, draped in the robes of the Left. Lit only by a single candle, he dwells upon a scroll, quill in hand:

It is often said that such texts prove to be an embarrassing legacy, but I must order my thoughts herein, lest they spill from my accursed mind.

My condition grows worse. What I remember of time past is twisted. Darkened. I find myself envious of my previous life regardless of the fact that I chose this fate. I see images of family whose names I cannot recall, and dream of emotions I no longer feel as vividly. I question if this is a lack of ability, or simply a lack of care. Regardless, the impact is minimal. The priority is achievement before fate truly takes form.

The power is unrelenting. Beyond what once stood as barriers of fate now carries the promise of future endeavor. Hope? I would not be so naive. The tests must continue. Further analysis is required, regardless of the growth already achieved.

I am content with the current facility. The practice of experimentation is well versed, though barbaric. I must refine the instruments when the necessary rituals are complete. It would seem the Colibrites as fleeting a subject as any, and the Stormlord's fate is nearly sealed. I must look to another.
Working...
X