Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reporting to Vaer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting to Vaer

Mara walks into the Red Blade Headquarters to search out Vaer Vitori. "Sir, I have some disturbing news for you. Last evening, I joined with a small group to assault the Veritas. After disposing of the golems in the upper floor. We were on our way out when we happened upon a Legionaire by the name of Kharn. As we all headed out the whole place started to shake. We didn't know if the whole place was coming down on us or not. We came around the corner and there were several golems. It would seem the Rebels have upped their production of them." Vaer looks to her with concern in his eyes. "Thank you for the information Initiate Brinsbane. This can't be good." "No sir this can't. If it weren't for the others I would still be up there. They brought me down and the Abbot healed me. I will let the others know what is happening. Also the Legionaire was going to let his superiors know as well." With concern on his face he dismisses Mara.
    There is a fine line between genius and insanity.....I have replaced that line with a trout!!

Mara ...Red Knight Follower/ Member of the Red Blades

Yasia .....Red Wizard

Elizabeta .....Rogue

Lillith......Cleric/Wizard
Working...
X