Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ineffective Means of Persuasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ineffective Means of Persuasion

OOC: This is a continuation of the letter sent to Tyrsis by Quincy Cessius

Quincy sits at a table, near the window facing to the front of the Whistling Reeds Tavern, in Mirakus Post. His eyes linger out the glass of the window, news from Tyrsis has not come yet, his mind was rattled with the guilt of forgetting many things in his plan to take over that tavern. Like, if Tyrsis was not just a local bumpkin in charge of a dock inn or even if he was a scoundrel, he did not know. Quincy had beaten himself up over this over the past two days since he sent the idiotic letter. His hands wrap around each other, placing his elbows on the table he puts his tumbs up to his lips and closes his eyes for a moment. Pushing up his glasses back into position with an odd finger as he starts to think over his next actions.
    His thoughts start to formulate into conversations between himself, "Okay, I still think it could work, he does have two more days to reply."
    " If the tavern was his own and he did get upset over the letter, he would have immediately replied wouldn't he?"
    " Yes, you're right, he would have. Maybe there's something else I can do, maybe as a back up plan, besides sitting around her enjoying the keeper's ale."
    " She's quite a looker, wouldn't you agree?"
    " That she is, I wonder if she has a husband. No, no! We have to get back to the topic on hand!" His face torts a little into an angered expression, but cools back down in a matter of moments. As his thoughts are wrapped inside his mind, he starts to mutter, " Letter, letter, letter..." His eyes open and stay open for what seems like a few moments. " Aha! That's it!" He cheerfully replies to himself as he stands up and collects his coat from the coat hanger. Stepping out of the tavern, he looks back at Sarah and gives her a wave goodbye as he shuts the door.
    His thoughts continue to speak, " The letter, that's what I can use... When I first arrived to Sundren, I remember delivering a letter to the Exarch from Tyrsis himself. If I can get that letter from his waste or from the waste bin in his office, I have his signature and his own hand writing! I can draw up the contract on his behalf." He smiles wickedly as he buttons up the coat and hastily walks out of the gates, back to Port Avanthyr.

OOC: Alright, my intentions for this post is when Quincy arrives in Port Avanthyr, dressed in a rogue attire complete with mask and hood, he's going to try and locate the area where the City Hall dumps it's waste and then attempt to shift through it to find that Liquor License and Taxes letter from Tyrsis from the quest.
    If that doesn't work, Quincy will head into the Exarch's office, dressed in his normal outfit and attempt to throw another letter from Tyrsis away in the trash, which is actually an empty letter. When he throws it away, he's attempt to fake slipping and kick over the bin, and proceed to pick the trash up. When he does so, he'll slyly shift through the papers and try and find the letter. I'm willing to play out any of these situation in the game.
    " I always know the Right Thing to say, after the Right Time to say it has passed."
Working...
X