Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We do

"Well, I'd wear red anyway, I think," she said to her rippling reflection as she adjusted her makeshift tiara, formed from intertwined twigs and vines. Her reflection nodded in agreement. Definitely red. After pondering something for a moment, her reflection looked back at her quizzically. Juniper rolled her eyes. "It's all hypothetical, of course, silly."

She pushed herself to her feet and stared down into the cool water of the lake. "Aye, there's a first time for everything, but the second is often better." Her reflection tapped its chin thoughtfully and knitted its eyebrows together, considering some important question or other. "Well, that's just a detail," Juney told it. "There're more important things to consider, surely?" Her reflection smirked, clearly as amused as she.

Juniper touched the palm of her hand to the water and smiled to the reflection, as it naturally smiled back, though looking, Juney couldn't help thinking, somewhat mischievous. "Well, of course," she cooed back to her watery self, "no matter what happens I'll always love you more. I'm doing this for us. It may take a little while, and we may not enjoy every part of it, but it'll be worth it. You'll see." She paused as her reflection absorbed this information. Juney frowned at the water. "Wasnt this your idea anyway?"
    Juniper Thimbles, aka Juney, Blueberry, Maggie, Magpie or Queenie, depending who you ask:
    Ex-Seamstress, Wannabe Collector, and Machiavellian Maker of Mischief.
    'Cherries or Strawberries? Rain or Shine? Cats or Dogs? Cake or Pie?'

Juney's Super-Sparkly Triple-New theme tune:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9Kc-p2xxw#t=0m22s
Working...
X