Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Priestess' Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Priestess' Journal

*Amilynn rests in her bed at the Waukeen Temple, where she has been granted stay for a nominal fee. in her hand a leather bound book rests in her lap, the Symbol of Sune engraved on the cover, and an ink filled quill pen*

I have decided to start this journal in order to help myself keep track of events and perhaps even look any problems i may encounter in a new light or gain insight on them.

for starters the Sundren landscape is a beautiful collection of forests, hills, and planes that i thought were only found along the southern part of the sword coast. There are many beautiful townships and villages, and Sundren City itself is a busy place in of itself, filled with shops and merchants dedicated to their craft. However this Harmonious land is not without its issues, Evil and dangerous factions fight for power trying to over throw the current government, Thayians have set up their own enclave, and a strong underground criminal network has been established and is hard to root out.

*Amilynn yawns then places the quill back to paper*

perhaps tomorrow i will get into detail about the people i have met thus far. for now i need to get to sleep.

Working...
X