Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letter to the Keeper of the Viridale Glade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to the Keeper of the Viridale Glade

A letter arrives in the Viridale Glade carried by a short yet agile looking wood elf. the letter below is translated from its original version written in Elvish.

16 Mirthul, 1372

The Keeper of the Viridale Glade
    Viridale Forest
    Near the human city of Sundren

The High council has received your letter of late and appreciates your growing concern of the unholy alliance between the Mossclaw Gnolls, Stonegrab Ogres, Muckspear Goblins, and the Grimaxe Orcs in the forest of Viridale. While very rare such alliances are not entirely unheard of.

Since the recent invasion and near destruction of the island of Evermeet Queen Amlaruil feels we can no longer ignore the happenings across the rest of Faerun. The Queen has ordered me to send you aid. Please accept the messenger delivering this letter into your service. Aniel Ta’for is one of my best Elven Archers. She is a veteran of the battle against Kymil Nimesin and distinguished herself there in my eyes. She is an accomplished tracker and has been trained since childhood of the ways of such evil creatures you are having concerns with. I have instructed her to place herself under your command as a protector of the Viridale glade and to use what ever force necessary to eradicate this alliance and free the Viridale from their evil influence.

I have instructed Miss Ta’for to send me regular reports of her progress in your service.

Respectfully yours,

High Marshal Keryth Blackhelm
    High Council of Queen Amlaruil Moonflower,
    Moonstone Palace, Leuthilspar, Evermeet
Working...
X