Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

naniathas Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naniathas Journal

writing is in a neat calm hand*

I finally arrived in city today. I think it is a lovely place. For a city. I must admit, life in the forest does tend to make one a bit less anxious. More so when you are a elf, and know you have much time. It is easy to lose track.
    As I wandered about viewing the place I shall live for a short time of my life,I found myself thinking, as i often do, about my lost sister, Calaedia. She has been gone now ten years. I do miss her. I do not blame her for leaving, I understand, nor do i hate her for what she said, for her last words were hard yes, but she was distraught, having lost all she had.
    There had been some necromance around the forest. I was not allowed to go hunt it, but m sister, and Vidur, our brother, and Calaedias beloved,, and some others had gone. Those 3 wer close and so much trouble. Calaedia was wild and funny and teasing to Vidur. Vindur was one who grwew angry so fast, and seemed near invincible, if slightly less intelligent, and Alfeninn, he was calm and wise, and often bemused at sister. He loved her though much.
    So it is no surprise that when he, and Vidnur, were killed in their hunt, that sister went insane. They drug her kicking and screaming home. I wanted so to comfort big sister, and I was numb, how could this be? She would have none. " Come with me let us seek revenge " she said. I did not, for my tribe was plannign areteat. We could not kill a mage without help. She told me she would go alone then, and said" I would wish you farewell but would not mean it." Then she was gone.
    I heard rumors over time, of a wild woman killing undead with a vicious signlemindeness that defied reason. I heard of a village of undead she destroyed once. Then I heard no more of her. I hope she is well.
    Me? I was raised where Solondor Thelandira was worshiped. But the one who had taken those I loved, he was a drow. So I made a decision based on what had occurred. I pledged my heart and soul to fighting what was obviously a danger to all elves. I did not do it for hate, maybe some for revenge. I did it because those close kin are dangerous, and they destroy what they touch. And I did it because they took those I loved, and how could I let that pass unchallenged?
    I chose the clergy because I felt a need to not become as my sister, a grief stricken raging mad woman. I am Naniatha,an elf. I will live too long for it to be wise to become a hate filled fighter. Do not get me wrong, I do desire the things my deity desires. I will kill drow , and with pleasure. But..I saw my sister go mad. if she ever retuns oneof us will need be sane. Andi would she see that her sister had done what she could to avenge the lose of brother and Alfeninn. Until she does, I walk the path before me , and may my steps be sure.
Working...
X