Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

great news for the dms(please read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great news for the dms(please read)

i would love to help you program your game and make it better than ever.. i can't i can hardly download your software without scrambling my com.. it's not that it isent a good comp.. quite the opposite i am just not a good computer person..BUT i do however have some good news. i played wow.. notice i said played i quit my subscription just 5 minuts ago and will forward funds to you every month on the (15) ..EVERY MONTH thats 2.50 dollors a week, .. 10 dollors, a month 120 dollors a year.. well you get the idea.. this is my way of saying I LOVE YOUR GAME even though i can't manually help you i can finacialy aid you.. if i ever forget to make a donation please feel free to notify me though (yukinastarwind@hotmail.com my wife's e-mail she reads it daily i will tell her to keep an eye on it. or tell me in game i do not mind at all. i truely think you have a great online community here. i hope to see you all as often as possible. i will try to keep my nose in the forums at least a few minuts a day ( weekly checks guarenteed) and online as much as possible but i still have a life and work.. not to mention a wife (no kids.... i wish i did) anyway thank you again for hosting such a great game i am a seasoned pro (pencil and paper) and a few online games
    (warcraft diablo atulos RPGonline ultima.. the list gets pretty long but i have taken enuf of your time good luck and take care.. necromancer arlock starwind .. OUT.
    Arlock sStarwinds - Death is but a door, Life is but a window, I will be back. -Deceased

Gravekeeper - I've seen some strange things but you sir, take the cake.
Working...
X