Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adventurers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventurers!

The note, written in flowing Elven hand using emerald green ink can be seen posted at both the Exigo tradepost and outside the Menacing Mariner in Port Avanthyr

Seeking Adventuring Companions!

I, Lanathas Ell'thariel of Evermeet, am currently seeking skilled individuals with an interest in treasure seeking, exploring new lands, retrieval of ancient and lost knowledge, combating the various malicious organisations/creatures in the valley or simply making a name for themselves as part of the (soon to be) most famous Adventuring band in Sundren history!

Applicants from all walks of life welcome, though as a mixture of skills is necessary places cannot be guaranteed. First come first serve.

The name of said Adventuring group is as yet undecided. All applicants should present in person to Tyrsis at the Menacing Mariner, ground floor.

((OOC Information:
    Level range 8-11, or even <8 if you are a fairly fast leveler. I level really slow so I'm sure you can catch up
    No obligation to only play when partied, just try to stay in roughly the same level range))
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow
Working...
X