Name: Annaleen Wiltenholm (formerly Hanssen)
Known as: Annie
Home/Location: The Druid Glade, the Ranger's Rest
Birthplace: Obscure backwoods farm deep in the country
A rambunctious, tomboyish woman with a ready, mischievous smile and friendly, dark eyes. She hates her given name of Annaleen and will invariably introduce herself as "Annie".
She has been sent to Sundren by her mother, and is to stay there for one year to be tutored by her aunt Millie, who is a minor, unimportant instructor at the university, and to learn the ways of the city. Her brother Rudgar has been here before her, and her aunt likes to present him a s a sample, having been much better behaved and less ... unruly... than Annaleen is turning out to be.
Annie will often be seen accompanied by a rather too portly badger with an unfortunate appetite for leather boots. More often than not, she won't be far from a certain bard, either.
She is a bright, frienldy if somewhat naive teenager who takes bad things to heart quickly.
She skips her lessons whenever she gets away with it, to run off and be with her friends, and have adventures (or what she considers adventures), which often gets her grounded for weeks at a time. Her mindset is such that she accepts this punishment willingly as a consequence of her actions - but will commit that same action again with no hesitation.
- A new and exciting experience, Annie has found love in the Valley. The road was rocky, the outcome unlikely, but Osclow, the bard, has managed to turn her world upside down quite thoroughly. They were married on a typical rainy Sundren day by a surly ship's captain in a spur of the moment decision - the happiest event in Annie's life to date.
- Twin girls have been born to Osclow and Annie, they named them Ivy and Ida. They're identical twins, and healthy. One fears to think what whirlwinds they will grow into, given their parents.
- Mathilda, her badger, whom she found orphaned and raised herself. Mathilda follows her everywhere, blissfully ignoring anything Annie wants of her - unless it involves food. Or boots. (Companion)
- She makes friends easily and has a trusting nature. Her closest friends are Calandra, who she looks up to, Yashia and Lida, whom she would look up to if Lida were taller. Hano, the Paladin, is her hero.
- She has a fierce loyalty to her family back home, particularly her older brother Rudgar, "Ruddy", whom she regularly writes to (NPCs)
- She semi-regularly writes [letters home], now that she has learned how to, properly.