Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren City

Just as a heads up, the City of Sundren will not be in the Open Beta. The reasons are numerous, but I like to think of the wait akin to traversing through the campaign a bit before getting to Neverwinter.

We just want to make sure it's completely finished and done properly before we add it. Its progress has been on the backburner as we have focused on wilderness and exploration areas primarily along with Avanthyr. The other reasoning is exploration and combat will be more beneficial than wandering the shops in the city wishing there were more places to explore and make money . Everyone can expect weekly updates that will come from our priorities as well as your direct feedback on the forums.
    Last edited by Saulus; 02-04-2007, 03:22 PM.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Can't wait to get in the game.
    The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

...or Daily updates, we're not very milestone driven for updates right now.

Comment

Well I rather have people download new content weekly rather than daily. We can update code and blueprints fine though.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

So, is this bascially meaning no Feb 14th play date?
          Just clarifying here.
          More waiting I suppose? Heh, at this rate you'll have an MMO status with that. ^_^
          There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

I think it just means that all the areas arn't polished yet, so some of them ie.(city of sundren) won't be there just yet. I still think were on for the Feb. 10 though.
            Last edited by Revil; 02-01-2007, 09:32 PM.
            The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

I don't mind. Anything is better than nothing at this point. We just need enough areas to form parties and smack stuff around...
              Character(s)
              >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
              ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Originally posted by Abyss View Post
                I don't mind. Anything is better than nothing at this point. We just need enough areas to form parties and smack stuff around...
                You'll have more than that. I'm just making sure everyone knows not everything is in there yet so people don't ask.

George Carlin

Comment

I prefer to start out in a small town or village first, so its fine by me.
                  - Faltru

Comment

Daryn & Ash are arguably the best NWN2 mappers I've ever seen. Their work on the area design of Sundren is second to none. You can expect Ash's rendition of Sundren City will do justice to the concept art in the gallery.

George Carlin

Comment

Starting in a small town sounds good to me, its could be nice that players will travel to Sundren city (when it will be ready) and not just starting at it.
                      I think it should be allways like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X