Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obsidian Releases 1.04 Small Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsidian Releases 1.04 Small Preview

Obsidian made a short list of changes in the upcomming 1.04 patch. Some include bug fixes that have been holding Sundren back, such as DM client crashes. As you know we are planning to open public around the time when 1.04 is released. There was no date set for the release, but I suspect it will be soon as there is more hard information on what we can expect.

The original post by Obsidian can be found here.

Can't wait, really looking forward to it. NWN2 is shaping up to be better than NWN finally. Can't wait to see the server, keep up the good work.
    Daemion Mauso.

Comment

The list looks really good, and especially since its a partial list. Cant wait for it to go live. No more DMC crashes! Wee

Rogue Player:
      Ok, I'll tell you what. I'll give you one gold for every door you open here in Undermountain.

Fighter Player: Hmmm..you got yourself a deal

DM: *grins*

*Actual happening in PnP D&D*

Comment

Good. if Obsidion pulls this off, we can get NWN2 as good as NWN was.
        Come on expansions.
        There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

YES! VOICE MENU! I was *so* missing that. And... Oh my gawd. Bindable hotbar keys? Can it be? This is just... Wow. And... Driving camera fixes? I feel faint...
          Character(s)
          >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
          ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Very good news indeed. I particularly look forward to the DM client fixes and the new hotbars. I had a heck of a time being quick about wands and scrolls with such a limited space.
            -Harbinger of Justice

Death:"Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape."

Woman: "Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little--"

Death: "Yes. As Practice. You have to start out learning to believe the little lies."

Woman: "So we can belive the big ones?"

Death: "Yes. Justice. Mercy. Duty. Things of that nature."

Comment

Looks like this patch will be quite good considering its only a partial list. Looking forward to multiple hotbars.
              The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Working...
              X